(1) - Measure your door length (Measure Twice Cut Once)
(2) - Cut the Door Guard to the length you just measured
(3) - Slip the Door Guard into your door
(4) - Repeat the process around each door.
How to install:
1. Place the trim under the sun for about 3-5 minutes (This step make the trim more flexible)
2. Gently place the door edge guard on the door so as to line it up with the contour of the door 3. Measure the length of the door edge, and cut the door guard to the length you just measured 4. Slip the door guard into your door
5. Make sure the position of the door edge guard is correct. The guard will slowly bend into the proper position as you apply taps. Once in place, do not remove, reposition, or reinstall the door edge guard or it will not hold securely. After the entire guard is in place, you can give it slightly harder taps to ensure a firm fit
Door edge guards from can be easily applied to any edge, will protect your vehicle from nicks, chips & scratches, for most universal car.
|MATERIAL:Flexible and durable high quality material. In the metal edge of the car body between the car door and car body. In the external edge of the car door and more. The adhesive tape is designed to paste on the inside door edge, therefore it will not leave any residue on the outs.
|Installation Instructions:Super easy to cut with scissors,Install this door edge guards in 20 minutes or less to a car or truck.
|Advantage:Protect the value of your car,Years or durability, the edge molding is UV protected for longer life. Won't fade, peel, fall off, or harm your paint finish.
|NOTE:the door guard will prevent paint chipping if you door hits another car or wall. Or you can hide existing paint chipsr!)